Rusty Hearts gets more content with Cells of Darkness update
Perfect World has released the biggest update yet for the dungeon crawler mmo with a level increase, new district, pet system and more.
- The level cap has now been increased to level 36.
- The new district added is called the Cemetery district. In this district you will be able to access the all new pet shed and resurrection.
- Four new dungeons have arrived to challenge all those who wish to enter. The dungeons are called Conservatory, Arboretum, Quarantined Labs and Debtor’s prison.
- A new training ground has also been added called Protected Relics Training Hall which all you hone your new skills and abilities.
- 16 new skills spread across all 4 characters have also been added.
- A whole host of new legendary weapons have also been added to the game for your favourite character to wield.
- 190 side quests, 110 general quests and 70 story quests have also been added to the game to continue the story against Vlad and his minions.
- Pet system has finally been added. Since the games launch there was a pet option, but there was nothing to do with it, but now players have a chance to raise a pet from infancy to adulthood and run through dungeons with up to 2 pets and get an extra boost.
- Also new weapons, vouchers, recipes, gear and crafting items have all been added to the game.
For a full run down on all changes head on over to http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/news/?p=362461.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.