SG Gaming Info’s fifth anniversary giveaway (Finished)
Today, SG Gaming Info celebrates its fifth anniversary, and to celebrate this amazing milestone I am pleased to announce SG Gaming Info’s fifth anniversary giveaway.
For SG Gaming Info’s fifth anniversary giveaway we are giving away eleven games to one lucky winner (that’s right eleven games). These eleven games coming from five amazing companies: NIS America, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Ubisoft, EA, and Activision.
Now before I go into explaining how you enter, here are the eleven games on offer:
- Tears to Tiara II (PS3 only) (Standard edition)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox One only)
- Far Cry 4 (PS4 only)
- Knack (PS4)
- Driveclub (PS4)
- Little Big Planet 3 (PS4)
- Singstar Ultimate party (PS4)
- inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4)
- FIFA 15 (PS4)
- Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
- NHL 15 (PS4)
Before I go into the rules and how you can enter I would like to ask that participants complete the “SG Gaming Info 5th anniversary feedback survey”. This survey will be used to help shape the site’s future, and as such feedback is very much welcome.
As you can see, it is nice collection of video games. So, how can you enter this giveaway? Well entry is pretty easy, just follow the instructions below.
- Have a Facebook or Twitter account
- Like the official SG Gaming Info Facebook page/or follow the official SG Gaming Info Twitter account.
- If you have a Facebook account, like the following article “SG Gaming Info’s fifth anniversary giveaway”.
- If you have a Twitter account, retweet this article “SG Gaming Info’s fifth anniversary giveaway”
- Only one entry per person, so choose how you want to enter, Facebook or Twitter.
- The competition ends Wednesday, February 11th. All entries after this deadline will not count.
- Due to the age rating of some of the available games, contestants must be 18 years of age or over to enter
- Entry to this contest is only open to those who live in Europe.
And of course a major thank you all those that visit this site. Without you this site wouldn’t be celebrating its fifth anniversary.