Monster Monpiece to be released in Europe on May 28th
Idea Factory International has announced that their first PS Vita title, Monster Monpiece, will be released via the PlayStation Network on May 27th in North America and on May 28th in Europe. Monster Monpiece will retail for $29.99.
Monster Monpiece is a card-battling strategy game, which at times has you rub the Vita’s touchscreen to power up cards that depict sexualised female characters. Due to censorship reasons and possibly to even sell the game in Europe and North America some cards that depicted some young looking girls in sexualised positions have been removed from the game. The removal of some cards didn’t go down well some fans, which led to Idea Factory International releasing a statement explaining why some cards were removed.
Monster Monpiece Story
God’s hammer struck twice, punishing the world of Yafaniel below…
In the world of Yafaniel, humans and an unusual species called “monster girls” coexist. May Esperio, an Academy student from Kunaguva, is training hard to become a “master” of monster girls with her best friends, Elza and Karen. However, after an encounter with a mysterious stranger, Elza became “Lost”, a victim of a strange affliction that plagues both humans and monster girls. Elza and the monster girls in her service have begun stealing the Magus Quartzes that are held in each of Yafaniel’s major cities. May decides to travel the world pursuing Elza in an attempt to cure her. However, May knows that if she fails to save Elza, the whole world may be destroyed!
- Likeable characters and a story rife with adventure! – With a wide range of unique and quirky personalities, each member of the Monster Monpiece cast adds a little spice to the adventurous story from beginning to end!
- Use Skills, Potentials, and a strategic mind! – While the battle system seems simple, you still need your wits about you in order to best utilize your Monster Girls’ Skills and Potentials in battle!
- Fusion and Aura Bonus kick battles up a notch! – The keys to a successful battle lie in mastering the Fusion system and activating the Aura Bonus to increase your cards’ stats during battle!
- Card battles featuring 3D chibi characters! – There are more than 100 Monster Girls that will support you in battle against your opponents. Once summoned to the battle field, they will pop up on it as vibrant 3D chibi characters!
- First Crush ❤Rub – Level up your Monster Girls (battle cards) with the First Crush ❤Rub mode, where you send your magic power into the cards by rubbing the touchscreen!
For more information on Monster Monpiece, visit http://ideafintl.com/monmon/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.