Dark Souls II shows off some new characters
- 3 old ladies and the Housekeeper: Milibeth.
- Emerald Herald, the mysterious lady.
- One of the few Drangleic survivors who wanders endlessly with his furniture on his back: Merchant Hag Melentia.
- A cursed lost undead blacksmith: Blacksmith Lenigrast.
- Maughlin the Armourer, a Merchant from the West.
- A cursed Knight from Mirrah: Lucatiel of Mirrah.
- An apostol called blue knight: Blue Sentinel Targray.
Along with the new characters, lots of new items, features and places have also been shown off via some new screenshots.
- The Deep Pit, a complicated 3 dimensional map.
- An Iron-Barred Gondola that will lead the player to new adventures.
- Majula, a place at the extremity of Drangleic.
- A Human Effigy, an item that could save more than one life.
- And much more
Dark Souls II, for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will be released in North America on March 11, 2014 and across Europe on March 14, 2014. A PC version will be released at a later date.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.