Ring in the New Year with a Forza Horizon car pack
Turn 10 Studios has today released the latest the latest Forza Horizon car pack, Recaro Car Pack. The pack comes with 6 new cars which include one of the fastest vehicles yet.
According to the official press release the Recaro Car Pack includes:
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV – For some, owning an Escalade is synonymous with saying, “I’ve arrived.” Big, luxurious, and reveling in ostentatious style, the Escalade is as in your face as it is difficult to find a parking place for. Whether you are looking for something to take on a road trip on the hundreds of miles of open road in “Forza Horizon’s” Colorado, or looking for an intimidating ride to fill up your opponent’s rear view mirror, the Escalade fits the bill.
- 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500 — One of the most versatile vehicles in “Forza Horizon,” the GMC Vandura is undoubtedly a fan favorite. From throwing its bulk around in multiplayer online games to being an ideal canvas for Forza painters, the Vandura can do it all.
- 2012 Lotus Exige S – For 2012, the Exige S gained some mass, adding a little over 500 pounds to its otherwise feather-light curb weight. Thankfully most of that weight is due to the much larger V6 that delivers more than a hundred additional horsepower. The Exige S is nimble as ever but delivers significantly faster acceleration and a much higher top speed than the base Exige, making this driver’s car even more appealing to performance fanatics.
- 2012 Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition – With only fifty units planned for production, the LFA Nürburgring Edition is a rare bird; a specially track tuned edition aimed at potential owners who intend on driving their LFA competitively. The “Forza Horizon” edition doesn’t come with a free night at Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring like the real one does, but it does include the bump in horsepower, Recaro race seats, a recalibrated closer shifting transmission, and a fixed rear wing. The result is a car that’s as unforgettable behind the wheel as it is when you watch it pass by.
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR – This carbon fiber constructed, 617-horsepower exotic sport-GT is the product of the relationship between Mercedes-Benz and McLaren. The result is nothing less than astounding–lightning quick acceleration, optimum weight distribution, and unparalleled safety. The SLR is refined and stylish, but let’s not forget that barely tamed AMG twin screw powerplant, which is the heart and soul of this angry beast.
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R – A good sign of a car’s track potential is when you have to show a valid racing license to order one. Such was the case with the Cobra R. First, the folks at Ford’s Special Vehicle Tuning group lightened the new Mustang wherever possible then they dropped in an SVT-tuned, 5.8-liter Windsor V8. Brake cooling ducts replaced the fog lights and the suspension was improved to keep up with the potential of the 300 horsepower under the hood. Just 250 Cobra R models were built and while rare, they are easily spotted by the tall centre tier of the hood that was necessary to accommodate the Windsor and its considerable intake.
Also those who own the ‘Forza Horizon’ Season pass will also receive the bonus car, 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster for free.
The January Recaro Car Pack is now available for download via Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft Points.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.