Europa Universalis IV announced
Paradox Interactive’s award winning strategy franchise Europa Universalis returns with the newly announced Europa Universalis IV. The new game offers a host of new features as you attempt to conquer the world in Q3 2013.
Please not the above screenshots are from a pre-alpha build.
Here are some of the games notable features according to the official Paradox Interactive announcement:
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible
- Use your Monarch Power: In this new system, a leader’s traits will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay
- Experience history coming to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events
- Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographical map in full 3D
- Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers in the all-new trade system
- Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system
- Go online and battle against your friends in an all-new multiplayer game mode that features hot-join, improved chatting, a new matchmaking server, and support for a standalone server
- Create your own history and customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire
Europa Universalis IV will be developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. Europa Universalis IV is scheduled for a Q3 2013 release.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.