Take on Helicopters set for take off next month
Today Bohemia Interactive has announced the official release date for their upcoming PC exclusive helicopter game known as “Take on Helicopter”.
The game will go on sale October 27, 2011 and for those who pre-order the game from today will receive access to the “Take on Helicopters beta”.
To gain access to the beta all you have to do is pre-order the game from any of the companies digital download partners and on October 4, 2011 you will be able to enter the beta. Access is done via a CD-Key which you should receive via email after pre-ordering the game.
The beta will contain:
- The light and medium civil helicopter classes are included, enabling a wide range of gameplay possibilities.
- Try your hand at sling-loading, fast-roping, Forward-Looking InfraRed, low-level flight, and much more besides!
- A big chunk of our Seattle environment – including Downtown and the Space Needle – forms part of the Pre-Order Beta.
- Players can explore ~30x30km of Seattle – at any time of day, and in any kind of weather!
- Pick a chopper, and go! This easy-access mode gives players looking to get straight into the cockpit the chance to do just that.
- Choose from a selection of helicopters included in the Pre-Order Beta, and you’ll be placed in our Seattle terrain, all set to go!
But that is not all for the full list of what you can expect to do and see in the beta check out http://takeonthegame.com/take-on-pre-order-beta/
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.