Call of Duty Black Ops Annihilation map pack now out on Xbox 360
Today the 3rd map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops is now out on the Xbox 360. The map pack in entitled Annihilation map pack and features the usual 4 maps and 1 new zombie map like the previous 2 map packs.
- Hangar 18, located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
- Drive-In, where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960’s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
- Silo, where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
- Hazard, located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- Shangri-La, the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
Here is the official trailer for it that was released a few days ago:
The map pack will cost 1200 Microsoft points and will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 for a limited time before heading to the PC and PS3 versions of Black Ops.
Also a fun reminder if you have bought Black Ops and these 3 map packs the game will have cost you $105, with the 3 map packs costing $45 which is almost another AAA game.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.