Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is coming to PC
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, which is a HD remaster of 2006’s PS2 exclusive Final Fantasy XII, was originally released for PlayStation 4 in July 2017. The remaster proved to be incredibly popular with over one million copies of the PS4 title sold within its first year of release.
With the PC release announced, Square Enix also revealed new PC focused features. These features, which include 60FPS support and 21:9 monitor compatibility, can be read in full below.
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience
For more information on the PC version of Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/595520/FINAL_FANTASY_XII_THE_ZODIAC_AGE/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.