Conan Exiles set to leave Early Access on May 8th
Funcom has announced that Conan Exiles, an open world survival game set in the lands of Conan the Barbarian, will leave Early Access and launch on May 8th, 2018 for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
To celebrate the announcement, Funcom has released an announcement trailer along with a boxed collector’s edition and the opening of pre-orders for the physical version of the game.
Moving onto the Conan Exiles Collector’s Edition, Funcom and the game’s distributor, Koch Media, has packed it full of lovely Conan goodies including, a 6inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figure, a custom comic book, soundtrack, art book, world map, digital comic books and a digital RPG book. You can get a full breakdown of the items below.
- FIGURINE: 15 cm / 6 inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figurine, modeled after Conan from the Conan Exiles cinematic trailer
- CUSTOM COMIC BOOK: Full-color print comic book created in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics specifically for this game. The comic book tells the story of Conan on one of his adventures in the Exiled Lands.
- SOUNDTRACKS: Three soundtracks featuring the music from Conan Exiles as well as the music from Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer.
- ARTBOOK: Go behind the scenes and discover some of the incredible production artworks developers used to guide their vision for the game in this full-color, print artbook.
- WORLD MAP: Full-color printed map of the world of Conan Exiles.
- DIGITAL COMIC BOOKS: Code to unlock six full-color digital comic books from Dark Horse Comics, featuring the entire “A Witch Shall Be Born” story arc.
- DIGITAL RPG BOOK: Code to unlock the 368 full-color digital rule book created by Modiphius for their Conan pen and paper role-playing game. Everything you need to play!
For more information on regarding the launch date and collector’s edition, visit https://www.conanexiles.com/blog/conan-exiles-release-date-launch-pricing-collectors-edition-and-more/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.