Warframe Plains of Eidolon coming to PC next week
The Plains of Eidolon expansion will allow players to explore a vast open world zone, before Plains of Eidolon, Warframe’s zones consist of maze-like tilesets. The upcoming open world zone will include a day/night cycle. During the day, you can interact with numerous NPCs that act as various vendors, stunning locals and hidden caves, several mini-games such as spear fishing and mining, and finally the ability to fly around the zone with the reworked Sky Archwing. When nightfalls towering Spectral Sentients known as Eidolon rise up from the waters and destroy all living things in their paths, which means your options are to run and hide, or gather up as many people as you can and try to take down one of the colossal creatures.
- Debut of the Deadly Warrior: Witness the introduction of the 34th Warframe, Gara, who manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies. Gara’s unique Abilities comprise Shattered Lash, which thrusts forward a deadly glass blade, or performs a 180-degree sweep, damaging anyone in its path; Splinter Storm, which surrounds her target with swirling shards of glass; Spectrorage, which creates a ring of mirrors around a target area, and Mass Vitrify: an Ability that expands a ring of molten glass slowly crystallizing enemies who enter.
- New Weapons: Gara wields a new arsenal of powerful weapons, including:
- Astilla: The deadly Astilla shoots slugs that explode on impact, dispersing lethal glass shards in all directions
- Volnus: The heavy Volnus deals a large amount of damage and can beat enemies to a pulp, providing you have the strength to wield it
- Fusilai: The stealthy glass shurikens pierce through flesh and armor, taking down enemies unheard
- New Reinforcements:
- Argonak: Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle’s advanced laser sighting system. Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes
- Krohkur: This hooked blade rewards critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse
- Dual Krohkur: Battlefield butchery becomes all too easy with a Korhkur blade in each hand
- Fashionista: Indulge your Fashion Frame sensibilities with the Virago Helmet and Gara’s new signature Hyalus Syandana. All of Gara’s components can currently be found in-game while her Blueprint will arrive in a Quest later this month
- Focus 2.0: Experience the reintroduction of the Operator-Warrior Focus Rework 2.0. This new system changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling you to equip your Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor found deep in the Caves of the Plains
- And More!
- Players can acquire the Mag Deluxe Skin, Deluxe Tonfa, and Deluxe Syandana or purchase them in the in-game market
- Resource collecting and, new to Plains of Eidolon, ’Stone Fish’ Collecting
- Collect new ship decorations and a new Grineer weapon
- New Mods and Stances
For more information on Warframe, visit https://www.warframe.com/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.