Citadel: Forged with Fire enters Steam Early Access
Today, independent developer Blue Isle Studios has announced that its magical massive online sandbox RPG, Citadel: Forged With Fire has entered Steam Early Access.
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
The path you take is yours to choose…
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
- Voice Chat: Chat with other players.
- Password Protected Servers: Available for players who would like to create custom servers.
- Custom Games and Servers: Players can create custom games on private and custom servers.
- PvP, PvE, and RP Servers: Players can customize servers for PvP, PvE and RP gameplay, modify game settings, etc.
- Server Partnerships: Working with multiple server providers from all around the world. Providing players with multiple options and a positive gaming experience.
For more information on Citadel: Forged With Fire, visit http://www.citadelgame.com/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.