Destiny 2 revealed, PC version confirmed
The worldwide reveal trailer, which accompanied the announcement, gives players a brief insight into what Destiny 2 will be about with the Hunter Vanguard, Cayde-6 (voice by Nathan Fillion), and Titan Vanguard, Zavala (voice by Lance Reddick) rallying guardians to fight Ghaul and his Red Legion, who destroyed the last safe city on Earth. For those who are already longing for gameplay, the first hands-on gameplay livestream will be broadcast on May 18th.
IMMERSIVE, CINEMATIC STORY
Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together and fight back to reclaim our home.
- Dramatic, Cinematic Story and Missions with Relatable Characters
- New Worlds and Stunning Environments to Explore with Action, Adventure and Discoverable Rewards
- Gameplay Activities for All Types of Players: New, Returning, Casual and Competitive
- Competitive PvP Gameplay with New Maps and Modes
- Customise Your Character with More Options Than Ever Before to Enhance Your Abilities
Alongside the reveal, Activision also announced that there would be a Destiny 2 beta will be slated for this summer, and that PlayStation players will once again timed exclusive content.
For more information regarding Destiny 2, visit https://www.destinythegame.com/.