Final Fantasy XIV update 3.5 trailer released
The main scenario of the update will see the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and its allies continue to recuperate and restructure, its enemies don’t wait as the story players to Gyr Abania, a larger border wall between the Black Shroud and Gyr Abania, as a pillar of dark smoke coils into the sky and a dread enemy stirs.
According to the update 3.5 page, the update will include the following.
- New main scenario
- New side quests: Hildibrand adventures and Saint Endalim’s scholasticate
- New trial: Containment Bay Z1T9
- New alliance raid: Dun Scaith
- New dungeons: Baelsar’s wall and Sohm Al (Hard)
- PVP: New gear and mounds inspired by Garo (a hit Japanese TV show)
- Housing: Paintings and aquariums
- Egi glamours
- Party finder update now includes all words within the same data centre
- New hairstyles
- New emotes (including spectacles emote)
- New minions
- New mounts
For more information on Final Fantasy XIV update 3.5, visit http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/3_5_The_Far_Edge_Of_Fate/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.