Learn what you can do in Final Fantasy XV with this brand new trailer
Along with the new trailer, came information regarding the launch day update. The crown update, which will go live on November 29th will allow for a variety of updates, minor bug fixes and new features to enhance the overall story and gameplay experience.
The Crown update includes the following:
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight spaces and to improve visibility during battles.
- The addition of an ability tree for the Wait Mode function improves the strategic element of this feature.
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events within the FINAL FANTASY XV universe even easier to follow for newcomers.
- For those who enjoy collecting items, the upgrade will also add a wider variety or recipes and fish with the addition of a gallery to keep track of culinary discoveries.
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter.
Final Fantasy XV will be available November 29th, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.