Rocket League to get a power-up focused “Rumble” mode
Rocket League developer, Psyonix, has announced a brand new chaotic game mode dubbed, Rocket League Rumble. The mode, which will feature power-up, will be available for free this September.
- The Boot (Kick’s an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Rocket League Rumble will be available to play in both private and exhibition modes when it is released next month.
For more information on Rocket League, visit http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.