Fairy Fencer F arrives on Steam next week
The Steam version of the previously PlayStation 3 exclusive title will see the game receive a graphical upgrade with the game now capable of running at up to 1080p. Steam users will also get access to two free pieces of DLC – “Beginner’s Pack” and “Secret of Shukesoo’s Tower Pack” – these two pieces of DLC will help players in the early part of the game.
To celebrate the release date announcement, Idea Factory International has released the game’s opening video and a new batch of screenshots.
Idea Factory International’s release date press release offers the following information on the game.
Long ago, a war was waged between the Vile God and the Goddess. Both forces were equally matched, and sealed each other into another world using a special weapon imbued with their powers. And so, time passed.
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called “Furies,” and those who used them were called “Fencers. “Furies were rumored to grant any wish to those who collected them all, and because of those rumors, Fencers were constantly in battle against each other to collect the Furies.
By chance, a young man named Fang came to save a girl named Tiara, who turned out to be a Fencer. From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Vile God and the Goddess.
- More Flash & Flair! – The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero – With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! – Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate – Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! – Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes – be careful though, because not all effects are good!
For more information on Fairy Fencer F, visit http://ideafintl.com/fairyfencerf/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.