Agarest: Generations of War 2 coming to Steam on February 19
The game is currently available for pre-purchase with a 20% discount, which means the game is available for €15.99 until the game’s release. Those who decide to pre-purchase the game will get “DLC bundle 6” free. This DLC bundle offers players “Leonhardt, Valeria and Myu from the previous games and Extra Costumes for many of the games cast, which will save a further $7.99”.
The PC version of Agarest: Generations of War 2 follows the PC release of the series two previous titles, Agarest: Generations of War and its prequel Agarest: Generations of War ZERO.
According to Ghostlight’s press release, the PC version of Agarest 2 will have “full mouse/keyboard and gamepad support, Steam achievements, higher resolutions and a number of other user interface changes providing PC gamers with the best version of Agarest 2 to date.”
Below is a description of Agarest 2 and its key features.
More on Agarest: Generations of War 2
Agarest: Generations of War 2 is set in a parallel world to the previous two Agarest titles and has a completely new multi generational story and universe to explore. So while existing fans of the series will of course see some familiar features and faces popping up, newer players will not need to have played the previous games to understand and enjoy this instalment of the story.
…One day, the world was enveloped by a mysterious blinding light causing terrible destruction. The central continent, from where the light is believed to have originated, fell silent and slowly, demons began to emerge and spread throughout the world like a plague.
Sometime afterwards, a young man by the name of Weiss, suffering from amnesia, encounters the enigmatic Eva who tells him that he has committed the sin of deicide. In order to atone for his crime he learns that he must become the “Vessel” in which the power of the divinity he slaughtered is to be stored. This power will be used to resurrect the one whose life Weiss stole, for those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny…
- New Agarest Universe: Roam freely and watch the story unfold in this newly designed Universe and battle colossal enemies in over 80hrs of compelling gameplay!
- Revamped Battle System: Engage your ultimate warriors in a new faster paced combat system with real tactical depth and a wealth of character customisation
- HD Graphics: Enjoy the all-new environments, CGs and your favourite animated character portraits in stunning high-definition
- Mini-games: Engage in Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games!
- Soul Breeding Returns: See your favourite heroines evolve over several decades through each passing generation
- Choose Your Path: It’s not just the heroines you unite with but also the choices you make that will significantly change the outcome of the story.
Official Agarest: Generations of War 2 PC Release Trailer
If you are interested in my thoughts on Agarest: Generations of War 2, please check out my review of the PS3 version of the game.
For more information on Agarest: Generations of War 2 visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/312790/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.