English screenshots for Fairy Fencer F released
NIS America has shown off the first batch of English screenshot for the upcoming Compile Heart developed RPG Fairy Fencer F. The new screenshots offers a brief snapshot at some of the characters you will meet when the game comes out in September.
Along with the English screenshots, NIS America has released some information on the characters you will run into while playing the game.
- Fang – The main character and a foul-mouthed Fencer. He’s something of a hedonist with a lazy streak, but he always pulls through when he’s needed.
- Eryn – Fang’s fairy partner. She thinks Fang is an idiot and is rather condescending to him.
- Tiara – A refined Fencer who takes things quite seriously. She might be slightly masochistic, but prepare to be terrified if you get her mad.
- Harley – A Fencer and fairyologist, she’s got an unhealthy obsession with all things fairy. She’s rather scatterbrained when it comes to anything outside the realm of her research.
- Bahus – Harley’s fairy partner. He looks tough, but he’s actually an accomplished cook and domestic caretaker.
- Pippin – A mysterious Fencer full of wisdom. How does his brain operate with a sword stabbed through his head? Who knows?
- Soji – Pippin’s dashing, gentlemanly fairy partner. He’s a well-mannered butler who’s often mistaken for a Fencer.
- Sherman – A Fencer who desires world peace and wants to keep Furies out of evil hands. He exudes style in his dress and speech. That’s probably why he and Fang don’t get along.
- Ryushin – Sherman’s fairy partner. Serious, stern, and robotic in appearance – he can be stubborn and unwavering in his thoughts at times.
Fairy Fencer F will be available for digital and physical release for the PlayStation 3 on September 23 and in Europe on September 26.
Author: Ash Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.