The Witcher 3: release date announced, new trailer and CE revealed
During CD Projekt RED’s pre-E3 press conference, the company announced that their upcoming flagship title, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on February 24, 2015 for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Witcher 3 was originally due out this year, but in March, the company announced the game would miss the 2014 release window.
The release date wasn’t the only announcement at the press conference, as the company revealed what content would be included in the standard and Collector’s Editions.
The standard edition will include the following content:
- A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
The Collector’s Edition will include the following content:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
Now if the release date and the amazing physical additional content wasn’t enough CD Projekt RED was enough the company released an E3 2014 trailer for The Witcher 3.
For more information on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, visit http://thewitcher.com/witcher3/.