Atelier Rorona Plus coming to Europe on June 20th
Tecmo Koei Europe has today announced that they will be releasing Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland, for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on June 20, 2014. While the PS3 version will receive a physical release, the Vita version will be digital only.
Atelier Rorona Plus is an enhanced version of the PlayStation 3 title Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, which was released in Europe on October 22, 2010.
Atelier Rorona Plus is an alchemy focused title from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Ateliers Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
As Rorona you learn and craft new powerful alchemy based items, which you use to complete tasks or to help you and your allies in the game’s turn based combat.
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland will include the following new additions:
- New character models,
- New field model for more vibrant scenery,
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations,
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system,
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PSVITA versions.
To celebrate today’s announcement Tecmo Koei Europe has released several screenshots for the game.
For more information on Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland, visit https://www.facebook.com/ateliergames.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.