NIS America announce four new titles
Japanese video game fans rejoice as NIS America has announced they are releasing four new titles in 2014. The new titles are: Battle Princess of Arcadias, Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, Danganronpa 2, and Fairy Fencer F.
The first new title is the side-scrolling beat-em-up action RPG, Battle Princess of Arcadias. In this side-scrolling game you must recruit of warriors and fight off waves of monsters in various colourful environments.
Battle Princess of Arcadias will be released on the PS3 via the PlayStation Network in 2014.
The second new title is Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited for the PlayStation Vita. This new Disgaea game is an enhanced version of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, which was originally released on the PS3 in 2011.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will be released on the PlayStation Vita in summer 2014.
This new enhanced version will include:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favourite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s OLED screen.
- And more!
The third new title is Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, the sequel to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Danganronpa 2 does away with the stuffy class room setting and takes the group of unfortunate students to an uninhabited island. On this island game begins again, what will win this time, hope or despair?
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair will be released on the PlayStation Vita in fall 2014.
The final new title is Fairy Fencer F. After a war between two gods ended in a stalemate both gods created a various special weapons imbued with their godly power, each containing the life force of a fairy. A long time after the conflict the weapons called Furies have become highly sought after by warriors called Fencers. However one day a young man called Fang finds and pulls Fury from a stone, in doing so he becomes a Fencer, an act that will forever alter this course of his destiny.
Fairy Fencer F will released on the PlayStation 3 in 2014.
Along with announcing these four new titles, NIS America has released some new trailers for Demon Gaze, Mugen Souls Z, and Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.