New Demon Gaze screenshots show off some NPCs
NIS America has released a new batch of screenshots for their upcoming PlayStation Vita title, Demon Gaze. The new screenshots show off some of the game’s friendly NPCs that with you in the Dragon Princess Inn.
Below is a brief description of the NPCs you will meet at the Dragon Princess Inn
- Lezerem Rantile – A frivolous elf who runs the item shop. He can’t seem to keep himself out of trouble — or in his clothes once he’s drunk.
- Kukure – The self-proclaimed stylist at the inn. He looks like a child, but is actually a full grown Migmy. He’s picky when it comes to the female body, especially the posterior.
- Fran Pendoll – The beautiful, young manager of the Dragon Princess Inn who’s somewhat of a tightwad, though she says she’s it’s because she’s working on a mission.
- Lancelorna Beowulf – She’s got an Evil Eye, similar to the main character. After retiring as a mercenary for mysterious reasons, she now looks after the main character.
- Prometh – A mysterious mortician girl who lives in the inn’s basement. She loves herself some skulls!
- Pinay – A Ney girl with boundless energy who lives at the Dragon Princess Inn. She also might have another side to her…
Demon Gaze, for PlayStation Vita will be released in North America on April 22nd and in Europe on April 25.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.