Demon Gaze to be released this April
NIS America has announced that the dungeon-crawling RPG, Demon Gaze will be released on the PlayStation Vita on April 22nd in North America and on April 25th in Europe. Demon Gaze is also now available for pre-order via the NIS America store.
To celebrate the announcement NIS America has released the first batch of English screenshots for the game.
For those who wish to pre-order the game NIS America will be releasing a Standard and Limited Editions of the game. The Standard Edition will only include the game for $39.99. The Limited Edition includes: the game, a soft cover art book, Single disc original soundtrack with jewel case and Collector’s box for $49.99.
About Demon Gaze:
Oz awakens to find himself in Misrid—a cursed land at the world’s western frontier—with a dark shroud covering his memories of the past. The land before him contains many labyrinths that hold both treasure and danger in equal volumes. Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artifacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a “Demon Gazer”…
- Dungeon RPG progress system: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
- HD character and monster illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you’ve never seen before on the PS Vita’s OLED screen!
- Customizable party creation: Choose from over 40 different character portraits, 5 different races, and 8 different classes to create your ideal adventuring party and delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
- Subclass flexibility: Utilize special items to gain skills from several other character classes to maximize your characters’ battle potential and survivability!
- Touchscreen quicktravel: Employ the use of the PS Vita’s touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons!
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.