Codemasters offers a £125,000 Special Edition version Grid 2
Codemasters has today announced a £125,000 special edition version of Grid 2 called, Grid 2: Mono Edition. This edition which includes a road-legal super car and race-wear will be available to only one person.
The contents of this record breaking special edition (broke the record for “Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition”) will include:
- A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 featuring bespoke packaging artwork
- BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
- A day at the BAC factory, which includes a factory tour and time spent with technicians, to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
- A GRID 2: Mono Edition branded Bell Racing helmet
- Race suit, boots & gloves all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding
- A PlayStation 3
The BAC Mono is a British manufactured, road-legal, ultra-high performance supercar which stars in the game. Created from high-strength carbon fibre, the BAC Mono is an unrivalled example of light-weight performance engineering and its 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant will propel its driver from 0-60 m.p.h. in just 2.8 seconds.
If you have £125,000 lying around you can pre-order the Grid 2: Mono Edition at http://www.game.co.uk/en/grid-2-bac-mono-edition-228776.
Grid 2 will be available for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 31, 2013.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.