City of Steam beta key Giveaway
SG Gaming Info has teamed up with Mechanist Games to giveaway 500 beta keys for their upcoming browser based mmo City of Steam.
City of Steam is a 3D industrial age fantasy MMORPG. The debut Unity3D-based MMO from Mechanist Games, it transports players to a world where clockworks, steam power, and arcane technologies suffuse every aspect of existence, from the half-organic, half-mechanical dwarves to the giant gears of the World Machine itself.
City of Steam’s beta will take place between November 16 and December 28, divided into 4beta periods. The beta periods will be:
- November 16 to November 20
- November 30 to December 4
- December 14 to December 18
- December 23 to December 28
To receive one of 500 beta keys on offer click on the link below. The beta keys available in the link below are for all four beta periods.
All keys have been claimed
To redeem your key please follow the following instructions:
- After getting your Beta key, head to the City of Steam website here.
- Register an account (or sign in if you already have one), copy/paste your Beta Key, click the register/sign-in button, then click on the ‘Play Now’ button and test out City of Steam’s Closed Beta release (or if the test is not yet up, your key will be safely activated and ready for when the game goes live).
- The Closed Beta Test will run through 4 periods: Nov. 16-20, Nov. 30-Dec. 4, Dec. 14-18 and Dec. 23-28, starting on Fridays (except for the last test, which runs from Saturday to the following Friday) at 19:00 PST (22:00 EST) and lasting until Tuesdays at 00:00 PST (03:00 EST). Keep your key in a safe place if you’ve received one early. Beta starts soon!
Each Beta season will be chock full of events and activities that will give players a chance to win cool swag and in-game extras. This is still a Closed Beta version, so be sure to help out the developers by reporting bugs on the forum and getting involved with the community. City of Steam strives on community-driven development from input from players like you!
For more information on City of Steam, visit http://www.cityofsteam.com/.