Phantasy Star Online 2 heading to the West next year
Phantasy Star fans rejoice as Sega has revealed that the free to play action MMORPG Phantasy Star Online 2 will be released in Europe and North America for the PC in Early 2013.
To go along with the announcement that the game would be heading to North America and Europe Sega release an announcement trailer and some screenshots.
Phantasy Star Online 2’s features include:
- Deep sci-fi fantasy universe filled with lush landscapes, extraordinary creatures, and epic adventures.
- Revolutionary real-time combat and third-person action with devastating combos and counters to master.
- Flexible, class-based leveling system that lets players define their own play-style with distinctive melee, ranged, and magic weapon types.
- Randomized dungeon maps and unexpected mid-quest encounters that ensure each quest is different for each player.
- Deep character creation system with a nearly limitless number of potential appearances.
- Three degrees of humanity to experience across three unique races: the versatile Humans, spiritually-powered Newmen, and artificial CAST.
10 years after the original Phantasy Star Online was released on Dreamcast it is good to see Phantasy Star Online 2 get a western release.
For more information on Phantasy Star Online 2, visit http://www.pso2.com/us/.
Source: PSO – World
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.