New details and screenshots drop for the Elder Scrolls Online
New information regarding Bethesda’s mmo based on The Elder Scrolls series has being released including the engine, combat and more. Also some screenshots and concept art have also appeared.
Some of the new details dropped includes:
- The Elder Scrolls Online will use the Hero Engine which is the same engine used for Bioware’s mmo Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- The art style will be similar to Rift or Everquest 2
- The game will be played in third person.
- Combat will be hotkey based like other traditional mmorpg.
- There are three player factions:
- Ebonheart Pact: The Nords, Dunmer, and Argoninans
- Aldmeri Dominion: Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajit
- Daggerfall Covenant: Bretons, Redguard, and Orcs
- The game world is very large in comparison to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- There will be ground mounts, but no flying mounts.
- There will be no player housing or NPC romancing.
- There will be numerous towns ranging from Imperial City, Windhelm, Daggerfall, Sentinel, Mournhold, Ebonheart, Elden Root, Shornhelm, Evermore, Riften, and a lot more.
This is just a short list of the new details for a look at all the new details head on over to Neogaf.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.