New Tribes Ascend patch adds new severs and maps
Hi-Rez Studios has released a new beta patch for their free to play online shooter Tribes Ascend. The new patch sees two new capture the flag maps, new servers and more.
Patch Highlights include:
- Added Sunstar, a new Capture the Flag (CTF) map.
- Temple Ruins, a CTF map, has been revised based on community feedback and returns to the Quick Play rotation.
- Additional European servers added. Region selection includes Europe – London and Europe – Amsterdam.
- Additional Asian servers added. Region selection includes Asia – Japan, and Asia – Singapore
- Server performance optimizations.
- More polished reticules and HUD icons. Also, users may now disable unwanted HUD elements using SETTINGS menu.
- User settings now stored server-side. Setting may be reset with this patch but settings should be preserved upon future patches.
For a complete look at all the changes in the new patch click here.
Hi- Rez has also released three new screenshots of the new CTF maps.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.