Grand Slam Tennis 2 now out
EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2 is available in stores from today. The game allows players to play against the top tennis players and the game also allows people to take part in all 4 grand slams.
EA sports has released a launch trailer for Grand Slam Tennis 2.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 features:
- All-New Total Racquet Control: Control every shot with the right analog stick, smashing forehands, backhands, overheads and volleys with precision, accuracy and power.
- Become a Champion: Become a true Grand Slam® tournament champion by capturing all four major championships in succession – including Wimbledon (exclusive to the EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis franchise).
- PlayStation Move Support: The motion control experience gets you on your feet and puts a racquet right in the palm of your hands.
- Legends of Now and Then: Play with or against more than 20 of the greatest players to ever grace the courts, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Bjorn Borg, Maria Sharapova, Serena and Venus Williams.
- Professional, Realistic, Organic (P.R.O.) AI: The playing styles and behaviors of the sport’s greatest stars are captured right down to their signature swings and emotional reactions. Realistic tactics and strategies are your keys to success against each legend whether playing on hard court, clay or grass.
- ESPN Grand Slam Tournament Classics: Relive or rewrite some of the most memorable moments in tennis. From Borg versus McEnroe, to Nadal versus Federer, play your way through history unlocking up to 25 amazing moments of Grand Slam tournaments.
- EA SPORTS Game Face: Use the Game Face Creator web application to make a lifelike 3D avatar as a playable character in the game.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 is now out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.