Max Payne 3 Special Edition announced
Rockstar have announced the content of Max Payne 3 Special Edition, but the edition is only available to pre-order for a limited amount of time.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition can be pre-ordered started today until January 15, 2012 while supplies last.
The Special Edition will include:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
If you are a Max Payne fan and you are interested in picking up the Special Edition head on over to your local game retailer.
Max Payne 3 is set to be released in March 2012 on Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.