Latest EVE Online expansion coming out this month
CCP’s EVE Online will see its 15th expansion EVE Online: Crucible released on November 29, 2011. The expansion is been dubbed as EVE reforged by CCP.
The expansion will see evolutions in the games graphics, interface and game mechanics along with over 3 dozen other updates and improved features which are based on feedback and challenges from the player base.
Some EVE Online: Crucible improvements will include:
- Four fan-designed battlecruisers built to deliver swift and effective destruction to the opposition
- Over a dozen stunningly remade nebulae, changing the look and feel of EVE’s universe completely
- Other fan-favourite graphical improvements such as engine trails, warp tunnels and shadows
- Time dilation in fleet flights – adjusting time itself to keep fairness alive when hundreds of players face off against each other
- 3 new quarters with unique, artistic looks
- A significant ship re-balancing effort, to bring greater diversity and balance to large and small scale conflicts
- A lot of small changes – from fonts to UI to Doomsday devices to PvE tweaks
A larger breakdown of the features and changes will be available next week according to the CCP press release on the expansion.
For more information on the Crucible expansion head on over to the feature page at http://www.eveonline.com/en/crucible.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.