Grand Turismo 5 Update 2.0 detailed
Yesterday, details on the upcoming update for Grand Turismo were released including the addition of an interior view and more.
Scheduled for release on October 11th the new free update will see a whole host of additions content for GT5 fans to enjoy and to extend the life of the GT5 game even more.
The first new addition is the adding of the interior view which is a view from behind the wheel of the car. The interior view will vary from car to car so it should prevent some boredom.
The second addition seems small, but may prove popular. You will now be able to save during enduring races and when you load it up you will return the same point.
Improvements have also been made to the weather setting which will now allows players to incrementally adjust weather settings from the start of the race to the end.
For fans of NASCAR you are in look the update will include 11 NASCAR 2011 cars.
Finally there are some other changes which include:
- Photo travel mode updates.
- Shortening of load times and improved menu response.
- Improved car physics simulation, further evolved A.I.
- Improved and enhanced user interface.
- Support for Logitech G25/G27 steering wheels.
- News feature in the Online Lounge