Fourth World of Warcraft expansion announced at Blizzcon
Not long ago today Blizzard have announced the forth expansion for World of Warcraft called Mists of Pandaria at this year’s Blizzcon.
The new expansion will take place in the forgotten land of Pandaria which has been hidden since the Sundering. It was revealed during the cataclysm after a naval battle between the Horde and Alliance.
The expansion will also feature:
- Level cap increased to 90
- New class in the form of the monk (Monk will use a Chi)
- New Race: Pandarens (playable on both Alliance and Horde, you choose your faction at level 10)
- PVE Scenarios
- Pet Battle System
- New talents
- New continent
- Challenge mode dungeons
The new expansion will have no main villain and will focus on the Alliance V Horde war.
Pandaren Racials will include:
- Bouncey: Reduces fall damage by half
- Inner peace: double rested XP
- Gourmand: +15 to cooking
- Epicurean: double stats to food buffs.
Blizzard has also released a preview trailer for the new expansion.
For a full list of changes and additions in the new expansion head on over to mmo-champion for a detailed report http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2516-World-of-Warcraft-Mists-of-Pandaria-Preview-Panel.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.