Rift: Ashes of History now out
Yesterday, Trion Worlds have released patch 1.5 otherwise known as “Ashes of History” for their mmo Rift.
This update is aimed at high level players with new features including chronicles, new warfront, new dungeon mode and Planar Attunement.
- Planar Attunement: allows you to go beyond level 50 with planar levelling. Each one of these levels will grant you 100 attunement points which you to spend of 1 of the 6 planes. Which plane you pick is up to you with no set route to take.
- Chronicles: These are dungeon for teams of 2 players or even 1 player. They can be done after reaching level 50 and includes Greenscale’s Blight, Hammerknell and more.
- New Warzone: Library of the Runemasters is the new PVP area for those who wish to battle it out against the enemy faction.
- Veteran Rewards: If you play the game continuously you will be rewarded with special items for 1, 3,6,12 and 18 months of play.
- The Master Dungeon: This is a new dungeon mode which is aimed at elite player groups and offer epic challenges and rewards.
Also for this patch is a new World Event and Rift Addons beta.
Finally Trion Worlds have released a trailer for the new patch.
For more information about 1.5 head on over to http://eu.riftgame.com/en/game/updates/ashes-of-history.php
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.