LOL: Dominion now out
Today, Riot Games have released the new game mode Dominion for their popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game “League of Legends”.
The new game mode dominion is built as a fast paced game mode for those who enjoy quick matches with games lasting on average about 20 minutes.
Marc Merrill, President of Riot Games stated “With Dominion, we wanted to answer our players’ desire for innovation with a fast-paced, complementary experience to classic League of Legends”.
- Capture-and-hold gameplay: Summoners battle it out for control of five unique strategic targets, capturing points from the opposing team and defending them against enemy intrusion.
- An all-new map: The action in League of Legends: Dominion takes place in the Crystal Scar, a highly contested, war-torn mining village featuring stunning new art crafted specifically for the new map.
- Fast-paced action: League of Legends: Dominion is an accelerated version of classic League of Legendsgameplay – matches last around 20 minutes, so gamers can enjoy a rapid-fire alternative to the more strategic, measured pace of Summoner’s Rift.
- Non-stop combat: From beginning to end, players will enjoy unrelenting skirmishes as they vie for control over the map – in League of Legends: Dominion, Summoners can expect an onslaught of one-on-one and small team fights.
- Down-to-the-wire victories: Matches of League of Legends: Dominion are competitive until the very end – late-game comebacks are possible and the outcome is always in question.
- Completely free: Like classic League of Legends, Dominion is completely free-to-play for new and veteran Summoners alike. Players will be able to use all their existing masteries, runes, champions and skins on Dominion.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.