Global Agenda expansion now out
Yesterday, Hi-Rez Studios has released their free expansion known as “Recursive Colony” for the free to play MMO Global Agenda.
The expansion is centered on an electronic, hive-mind faction of robots constructing robots and intruding upon Dome City which is the player social area.
The expansion includes a new zone, new mission instances, new enemies and the escalated conflict between man and machines.
Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios COO said “we’re excited to be in a position where we can add such a significant content expansion and make it available for free to the entire community. Many players have asked for a quest-driven, narrative experience beyond level 20 as an alternative to the instanced PvE and PvP missions. Our dev team listened, and today delivers in a huge way with this new open zone!”
The expansion also comes with a new trailer which can be see below.
The expansion includes:
- New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, and social spaces
- New enemies – including world bosses and instanced mission bosses
- Daily Repeatable Quests – for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defense Raid missions – now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
- New Dyes, Flair, and Trails – rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops and achievements
- New Pets – new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
- New Blueprints – for consumables and mods
- Easier crafting – components now within the zone, to help with leveling crafting skills
- New PvP Map – Push Dust will be entering the Merc queue from Beta
- New PvP Acquisition/CTR Map – Colony Caverns will be entering the Beta Queue
- Revamped Intro Missions – Tutorials now include class-specific elements to help train new players
- Some quests now affect the state of the world (example – Brownouts in Dome City…)
- Ability to transfer between different Open Zone instances (and VR Arena)
- Open Zone cross-instance chat channels
- Disconnect to Character Select Screen without re-login
- Improved Vendor Item Previewing
If you are interested in playing Global Agenda you can play for free by heading over to http://www.globalagendagame.com/.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.