DMC: Devil May Cry screenshots and trailer
Capcom have released new screenshots and a trailer for their reboot of the Devil May Cry franchise and from the looks of things it has a chance to turn out good.
DMC is looking like a game that isn’t for Devil May Cry fans as a lot of them have being vocally against the game because some aspects of the character make no sense. For example Dante is supposed to have white hair and not black.
Check out the screenshots and trailer below.
Capcom and Ninja Theory (developers) did say what the main features of game which are.
- Do it with style – Utilise Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking .
- Who is Dante – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivaled production values – Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.
While I don’t claim to be a big DMC fan and I have only played Devil May Cry 4 I am liking the fact gameplay seems pretty much the same with combos being order of the business with your sword and guns, but apparently your sword can turn into a scythe according to the screenshots.
Now here are the screenshots and trailer from Gamescom.
DMC: Devil May Cry will be out sometime in 2012 for PS3 and Xbox 360.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.