Brink DLC get a launch date
The release date of the upcoming Brink DLC called “Brink: Agents of Change” has being announced by Bethesda along with a list of achievements/trophy that will be added along with this new DLC. Also great news is that it will be released on every platform that Brink is playable on the same day.
So what is the release date? Well it is set for August 3 which makes it this Wednesday on Xbox Live, Steam and PlayStation Network. The price will be $0, that’s right it will be free but that is for a limited time. After 2 weeks the DLC will cost people $9.99 or 800 MS Points.
The DLC will have new maps, abilities, character outfits, new weapon attachments and of course as I said earlier new achievements. There will be a total of 7 achievements which are.
- Science Maven – Win Labs as both factions in Campaign Mode. 50G/Bronze trophy.
- Towering Achievement – Win Founders’ Tower as both factions in Campaign Mode. 50G/Bronze trophy.
- A Burning Thing – Kill an enemy with a Napalm Grenade. 20G/Bronze trophy.
- Pyromancer – Kill and enemy with a Pyro Mine. 20G/Bronze trophy.
- Remote Control – Kill an enemy with a UAV. 20G/Bronze trophy.
- Mutual Support – Have a field Regen Unit buff more than 3 players simultaneously. 30G/Silver trophy.
- Ark King – Reach level 24. 60G/Gold trophy.
There are also numerous changes to the Xbox 360 and PS3 version and you can check them out at the Bethesda Blog.
Also here are some of the latest screenshots from the upcoming DLC.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.