Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer leaks
Earlier this week Kotaku leaked some new info about the Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer and it was mostly the perks and kill streaks.
Now the info may not be 100% accurate but Kotaku did say the info came from a source inside the company.
- The multiplayer will have traditional multiplayer and spec ops
- Spec ops will consist of survival type mode and tradition missions (so basically coop play)
- Team perks may be in game, but it is unknown as how they will work.
- New perks and new killstreaks will appear in multiplayer
- No Dedicated Servers for Multilayer
So now those points are over let us look at the perks and killstreaks Kotaku leaked (remember these are not 100% true)
- Blast Shield: Unknown.
- Health Regen: Regenerate health over time.
- Stun Protection: Prevent stunning from flash grenades.
- Blind Eye: This makes you immune to computer-controlled and player-controlled killstreaks. The pro version makes your launchers lock on faster and gives you extra bullet damage to vehicles.
- Assassin: This makes you immune to UAV, thermal, and heartbeat sensors. The pro version also makes you immune to CUAV, EMP and no longer shows your name in red or the crosshair in red when you’re targeted.
- Point Guard: Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak.
- Dead Silence: You make no noise.
- Recon: Gives you a special kind of radar to spot enemies, most likely. We’re not sure on this one.
- EMP Grenade: Temporarily takes out all area electronics.
- Littlebird: A small-manned helicopter that can controlled and used to gun down enemies. [Updated]
- Precision Airstrike: Calls in an airstrike on a targeted area.
- Stealth bomber: Calls in a B2 Spirit to carpet bomb along a line designated by the player.
- Remote Turret: A remote controlled turret.
- Directional UAV: A UAV that can be directed into areas to scan for enemies.
- Remote Mortar: Direct a mortar team using a zoomable camera view of the map to call in strikes.
- Airdrop Trap: A booby-trapped airdrop.
- Ammo Resupply: An ammo reloading airdrop.
- Escort Airdrop: A protected airdrop.
- Specialist Strike Package: This one remains a mystery to us.
Rob Bowling creative strategist at Infinity Ward did respond via twitter about the leak saying.
There is no Stopping Power, OMA, Commando, or Nukes. Beyond that, you’ll have to wait & see.
Ok before I rap this up I have got to say what is with Activision and not using Dedicated Servers? I am sorry but dedicated serves make sense and would make the game more enjoyable in my opinion because we would not have to deal with the host player having the advantage and games dropping if the host decides to leave during the game.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.