Call of Duty convention comes to life
Yes you read the title right Activision are creating a fan convention for one if not their biggest franchise Call of Duty called Call of Duty XP. The convention will take place on September 2nd and 3rd with tickets going on sale July 19th.
The tickets will cost $150 each and all the money from the tickets will go to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit, public benefit corporation that seeks to help veterans transition to civilian life, find work and establish careers, and assist other organizations that provide career training and job placement for veterans.
Now what do you get for $150 so well this is what you get.
- Paint ball on life sized replicas of famous Call of Duty map and Modern Warfare 2’s “The pit”.
- Call of Duty Tournaments for both casual and hardcore players.
- Call of Duty armory and museum.
- Q&A and discussion panels on Call of Duty.
- Official reveal of the Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer.
- A look at the fully functional Call of Duty Elite.
- Able to eat at Modern Warfare 2’s Burger town.
For full list of information about Call of Duty XP check out the official website.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.