Rockstar announce LA Noire DLC
Today Rockstar announced DLC for their crime detective game LA Noire.
The DLC will contain several standalone cases, new collectibles and new cases.
The announcement also saw the LA Noire Rockstar Pass which is to be a new way to preorder the 7 DLC. The pass is priced for a limited time at $10.00/800 MS points and so gives a 50% discount compared to buying each DLC individually. After the limited time has passed the pass will cost $12.00/960 MS points.
All 7 preorder DLC will be available from today starting with The Badge Pursuit Challenge and the Sharpshooter/ Broderick detective suits to download for $2.00/160 MS points and $1.00/80 MS points, respectively. “The Naked City” Vice case and “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case are also launching today. Both cases will each be priced at $4.00/ 320 MS Points.
2 news cases will be out in June 21st and July 12 and will be priced at $4.00/320 MS points.
As a token of thanks to fans, members of the Rockstar Social Club will also receive a free download of the Chicago Lightning Detective Suit. In addition, Rockstar will unlock the Chicago Piano machine gun for free to all players via the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Both are available now. Registration to join the Social Club is free of charge and can be accessed at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.
here is a list of all the LA Noire DLC
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
- “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
- “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
- “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
- “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.