Black Prophecy May updates
Today Gamigo have revealed the 2nd update and continue to meet their target of a patch a month. This months update sees new quests for both factions, more clan missions, bug fixes and more.
Here are the patch notes for 1.0.2:
The following missions have been implemented throughout the game world:
- “Opening new markets”, Babylon Health Club, Level 18, Tyi + Genide
- “Preparing the attack”, Heaven’s Gate, Level 28, Genide
- “War as a service”, Bara Kaitos Hub, Level 27, Tyi + Genide
- “Genetic engineering? No thank you!”, Caldeena Tyi Hub, Level 35, Tyi
- “End of the recession”, Caldeena Genide Hub, Level 36, Genide
- “Unwelcome intruders”, Gyoda Nebula Hub, Level 31, Genide
- “Every delay helps”, Geneera Panorama View, Level 26, Tyi
- “Looking for Col. A. Stantyn”, Geneera Panorama View, Level 28, Tyi
- “Development assistance”, Dozer Dickens Hub, Level 34, Tyi + Genide
- “Keep it together, Gillvray!”, Dozer Dickens Hub, Level 34, Tyi + Genide
- Increased overall count of resource missions and increased the amount of level 10 and level 20 resource missions available
- NPCs in resource missions might appear more suddenly now when a producing mission is not challenged within a given time.
- Fixed issue with resource missions where a clan could fail the mission but still own the resource node.
- Fixed error messages related to clan creation actions.
- Changed behavior of Loot and Loot-All keys: They now loot the nearest lootable wreck; it is no longer needed to select the wreck first.
- Jobs involving killing, interacting, scanning and delivering can now be done in a team.
- Fixed issues with item value calculation for drones, turrets and transporters. These types of NPCs should now have more durability overall.
- Commander Noah has a new Job available which can only be completed in a dynamic mission
- Fixed some incorrectly aligned lines in item tooltips.
- Removed some unneeded values in weapon mod tooltips.
- The engine sound for transporters is now correctly removed when the transporter is destroyed.
- The sound effects of the Vulcan cannons are now correctly removed when the fighter using them is destroyed.
- Fixed a rare bug that blocked character names during character creation.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when using a character card while one is already active.
- Feedback messages for unusable items improved in general.
- Constructor duration update improved, the bar shouldn’t jump around as much.
- Fixed a bug that caused blueprint results to change after every jump.
- Fixed “You have left your team” message on disconnect if player isn’t in a team.
- The Genide clan station hangar module is now visually upgradeable beyond level 33
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.