Rise of the Immortals closed beta begins April 5th
The MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) “Rise of the Immortals” developed by Petroglyph now has a closed beta which begins on April 5th (next Tuesday) for PC. The Rise of the Immortals on release will be a free to play game with a micro transaction model. Look below for some of the features of upcoming game.
Features of Rise of Immortals:
- 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional Immortals released on a regular basis
- Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
- Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
- Player versus Environment instances with collectable items
- Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
- Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
- Collectible pets for combat and vanity
- Account and Immortal statistics tracking
- Player hub instances for socialization
If you want to learn more info on the game or wish to sign up for the beta click here.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.