Final Fantasy XI/XIV servers going temporarily offline
From today Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XIV servers will be going offline for at least 1 week. The server disruption has being caused due to power supply issues in Tokyo following the devastating earthquake and tsunami. Square Enix have said that no user of these 2 mmos will be charge in the month of April.
Here are a list products which will be going temporarily effected which Square Enix operate in relation:
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Final Fantasy XI
*Services normally accessible via PlayOnline website that will be offline:
- Friend List plus
- Final Fantasy XI Linkshell Community Beta version
- PlayOnline Friend List Application
- Community Site Link Registration: Owner Menu
*Additional types of support which will be offline:
- PlayOnline Password Recovery
- PlayOnline Account Cancellation
- All activities requiring the confirmation of person information
*The following will remain operational:
- Official website
- Final Fantasy XIV Lodstone
- Square Enix support center.
The services will be down for at least a week.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.