New Cities: Skylines Expansion: Snowfall announced
Paradox Interactive has today announced the second expansion for Colossal Order’s Cities: Skyline. The new expansion is titled “Snowfall” and its core feature is an in-game weather system.
According to Paradox’s press release, Snowfall will include the following:
- Now is the Winter of This Content: Rain and fog for existing maps, plus a new “Winter” map theme with snow and all of its challenges.
- The Streetcars You Desire: Expanded public transportation options, including easier management of existing lines – and Trams, a new system demanded by fans.
- World Warmth, Too: Cold weather increases demands for electricity, unless new water-based heat systems are in place.
- Plowers to the People: Build a snowplow depot to keep traffic flowing during winter weather, and employ new road maintenance systems to keep your streets in shape.
- New Chirps: #yeahthereare
For more information on Cities: Skylines Snowfall, visit https://www.paradoxplaza.com/cities-skylines-snowfall.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.