Tales of Zestiria DLC announced
The DLC following, which includes costumes, skits, and adventure items will be available when the game launches on October 16.
- Additional Chapter: Alisha’s Story (An additional quest available for free until 18/11/2015, available on the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe VIP Corner)
- Exclusive Mystic Artes for Mikleo, Lailah, and Alisha available for free for all Tales of Zestiria buyers on the VIP Corner
- When buying the game on PlayStation 3, players will unlock the same free theme offered to Japanese players for the Tales of 20th Anniversary. Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 owners will get an exclusive dynamic theme featuring Sorey, Rose, Mikleo, and Lailah.
- The legendary mecha license created by Hideaki Anno, Evangelion, will be represented through costumes for Sorey, Alisha, Lailah, Edna and Rose for the delight of European fans!
- Idolmaster Costume Set: Dedicated outfits, attachments, unique battle voices and BGM for Alisha, Rose, Lailah and Edna!
- More costumes will also be available from launch: including the Seaside Resort Costume Set & School Costume set.
While most of the above DLC will cost money or available for free for a limited amount of time, there will be some free DLC in the form of a pack of 23 exclusive skits and a starter pack.
Bandai Namco Entertainment’s press release regarding the above-mentioned DLC noted that all Tales of Zestiria DLC will be cross-buy across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Steam.
Tales of Zestiria will be released on October 16th, for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. The Steam version of the game will be released on October 20th.
Author: Ash Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.