RaiderZ gets a massive update
Perfect World Entertainment and MAIET Entertainment have released a massive update for the free to play action based MMO RaiderZ. This new update brings a new class, a new dungeon and more.
Perfect World Entertainment has broken down the content of the new update to five bullet points.
- The biggest addition is the Assassin Class. Long demanded, the Assassin is a fast and cunning striker, with the ability to cloak and buff themselves while limiting the actions of their foes.
- With this new class comes an Epic version of the Temple of Renas, a more difficult and more rewarding version of the Cowen Marsh Temple of Renas dungeon. Bosses inside will drop Brilliance of Renas, better equipping players to create some of the best and most coveted gear in the game.
- End-game PvP fans will be thrilled to hear about the new Cowen Marsh PvP zone, a new open area where players duke it out for control of faction points. A new PvP event also tasks players to battle for control of five control points.
- Players can now run with two skill sets, meaning they can have a set for standard PvE play, and then run with a wholly different set on their PvP game.
- Changes have been made to the Brune’s Glory Battle Arena. With a new 3v3 ranked guild match, players are challenged to fight for the glory of their guild in arena rankings.
If you wish to try out RaiderZ for free, visit http://raiderz.perfectworld.com.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.