PlayStation 4 to launch with 15 games
Sony Computer Entertainment has revealed the launch lineup for the PlayStation 4. According to SCE there will be 15 games available at launch for the PS4.
The following games will be available at launch of the PS4:
- NBA 2K14 (2K Games)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Madden 25 (Electronic Arts)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA Live (Electronic Arts)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- #DRIVECLUB (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Knack (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Watch_Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
While 15 is a good number, Microsoft’s Xbox One will be launching with at least 23 games. However Sony has stated that there are more than 180 PlayStation 4 games currently in development. These includes: Destiny, Mad Max and The Witcher 3. By the end of the year, Sony has stated there should be at least 33 games available on the PS4 (this includes both digital only and disc based games).
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.