EA Sports bring change to FIFA 13
EA Sports today has announced that FIFA 13 will offer a “Revolutionary set of game-changing innovation”. The changes will see improved AI, dribbling, ball control and a new player impact engine.
David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13 had the following to say on the new changes coming to FIFA 13.
“We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football,”
“These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.”
The new changes to FIFA 13 include:
- Attacking Intelligence which will infuse players with the most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved. Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defence, and think two plays ahead.
- Complete Dribbling will enable players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360 degree mobility with the ball, so it’s easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession.
- Second generation Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders can push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three players over the ball and utilise dummy runs and more passing options to outwit your opponent.
Finally EA Sports have released some new FIFA 13 screenshots which show off some of the changes.
FIFA 13 is set for a fall 2012 release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Nintendo 3DS, PS2, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo Wii and various mobile platforms including iPad, iPhone etc.
Author: Ash Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.